Magento Developer (3+ Yrs Experience)
--EWall Solutions Pvt. Ltd.--
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Building and configuring Magento 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Poven 3+ years experience
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Magento Experience
Nice to have
- Certifications in Magento
- Communication skills
- Teamm Management
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No micro-management, no bossing around, no rigid working hours
- No wasting of time with bench work, Get started with real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge on various technologies
- Enjoy your work from Day 1
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly fun sessions, team building events, monthly goal settings, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Full training will be given on the technology you work with.
Weekly fun activity with exicity new tasks.
Eat & Drink