Jr. Project Manager (Exp. 0-3 Yrs)
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to manage projects.
As a Jr. project manager, your job will be to coordinate with clients, team members, and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project.
Specific responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Responsibilities1. Coordinate internal resources and clients for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
3. Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation
5. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
6. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
7. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
8. Report and escalate to management as needed
9. Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
11. Establish and maintain relationships with clients
12. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
1. Great educational background, preferably in the fields of MBA, computer science or engineering for technical Jr. project manager
2. Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector (Freshers Welcomed)
3. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
7. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
8. PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Jr. Project manager must have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
Highly proficient in spoken and written English